Tours occur at specific times throughout the year
The Crumlin Road Gaol has been interconnected with Paranormal Activity since it closed its doors in 1996; though some prison officers and prisoners would suggest that this relationship has been longer…
About the Tour
Are you brave to search for paranormal activity in one of Belfast’s most haunted buildings? There have been sightings, noises and unexplained happenings within the walls that have seen 17 men executed over its 150 year history. This Paranormal tour will take you to the various hot spots of the Gaol where Paranormal Activity has been reported and the guide will tell you off the harrowing stories associated with these areas.
Not for the faint hearted, this infamous tour runs throughout the year for private groups and is conducted by one of our experienced Guides. The Tour itself will last approximately one hour and is priced at £12.00 per person (based on a group of 15 people or more).
Private tours require a minimum number of 15 people, except in October when the minimum number for a private group is 30 people.
Information & Terms
- Paranormal Tours are carried out in low light conditions and are not for the faint hearted!
- Suitable warm clothing and flat shoes must be worn.
- All tickets booked are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please be aware tours will start at the advertised time.
- If you are late entry will be refused and this is strictly non-refundable.
- Please note the Paranormal Tour carries an age restriction, customers must be 15 or over and ID may be requested.