January 13th 2023
The Crumlin Road Gaol has been interconnected with Paranormal Activity since it closed its doors in 1996; though some prison officers and prisoners would suggest that this relationship has been longer…
About the Tour
Are you brave to search for paranormal activity in one of Belfast’s most haunted buildings? There have been sightings, noises and unexplained happenings within the walls that have seen 17 men executed over its 150 year history. This Paranormal tour will take you to the various hot spots of the Gaol where Paranormal Activity has been reported and the guide will tell you off the harrowing stories associated with these areas, you will also have the opportunity to take part in some of our new and exciting experiments
Tour Duration: 60-75 mins approx.
Why not upgrade your tickets to our hospitality package?
- Tickets for the Paranormal Tour
- 2 Course meal at Cuffs Bar and Grill
Arrival time for Hospitality Package is as follows:
- 6:30pm Tour, Arrival 5:00pm
- 7:15pm Tour, Arrival 5:45pm
- 8:00pm Tour, Arrival 6:30pm
- 8:30pm Tour, Arrival 7:00pm
Information & Terms
- Paranormal Tours are carried out in low light conditions and are not for the faint hearted!
- Suitable warm clothing and flat shoes must be worn.
- All tickets booked are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please be aware tours will start at the advertised time.
- If you are late entry will be refused and this is strictly non-refundable.
- Please note the Paranormal Tour carries an age restriction, customers must be 15 or over and ID may be requested.