About the Tour
Are you brave to search for paranormal activity in one of Belfast’s most haunted buildings? There have been sightings, noises and unexplained happenings within the walls that have seen 17 men executed over its 150 year history. This Paranormal tour will take you to the various hot spots of the Gaol where Paranormal Activity has been reported and the guide will tell you off the harrowing stories associated with these areas, you will also have the opportunity to take part in some of our new and exciting experiments
Tour Duration: 60 mins approx.
- Monday 16th October – Thursday 19th October
- Monday 23rd October – Thursday 26th October
Information & Terms
- Paranormal Tours are carried out in low light conditions and are not for the faint hearted!
- Suitable warm clothing and flat shoes must be worn.
- All tickets booked are strictly non-refundable (Ticket transfers may be offered subject to availability and at a cost of £5.00 per ticket)
- Please be aware tours will start at the advertised time.
- If you are late entry will be refused and this is strictly non-refundable.
- Please note the Paranormal Tour carries an age restriction, customers must be 16 or over and ID may be requested.