4 Hour Paranormal Investigation
Saturday 13th November 2021 at 9:00pm
Saturday 15th January 2022 at 9:00pm
Saturday 26th February 2022 at 9:00pm
4 Hour Paranormal Investigations are back at Crumlin Road Gaol.
Tours occur at specific times throughout the year
The Crumlin Road Gaol has been interconnected with Paranormal Activity since it closed its doors in 1996; though some prison officers and prisoners would suggest that this relationship has been longer…
About the Investigation
Are you brave to search for paranormal activity in one of Belfast’s most haunted buildings? There have been sightings, noises and unexplained happenings within the walls that have seen 17 men executed over its 150 year history. This Paranormal investigation will take you to the various hot spots of the Gaol where Paranormal Activity has been reported and the guide will tell you off the harrowing stories associated with these areas.
Experience the most active areas in the Gaol with equipment as used by experts while conducting your very own ghost hunt.
- Investigation Starts at 9:00pm
- Investigation Ends at 1:00am (approx.)
Why not upgrade your tickets to our hospitality package?
- Tickets for the “4 Hour Paranormal Investigation”
- 2 Course meal at Cuffs Bar and Grill
Arrival time for Hospitality Package is 8:00pm, with investigation starting at 9:00pm
Information & Terms
- Paranormal investigations are carried out in low light conditions and are not for the faint hearted!
- Suitable warm clothing and flat shoes must be worn.
- All tickets booked are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please be aware tours will start at the advertised time.
- If you are late entry will be refused and this is strictly non-refundable.
- Please note the Paranormal Investigation carries an age restriction, customers must be 15 or over and ID may be requested.