2 Hour Paranormal Investigation
2 Hour Paranormal Investigations are back at Crumlin Road Gaol.
- Saturday 14th October – 8:00pm & 10:00pm
- Sunday 15th October – 8:00pm
- Saturday 21st October – 8:00pm & 10:00pm
- Sunday 22nd October – 8:00pm
- Saturday 28th October – 8:00pm & 10:00pm
- Sunday 29th October – 8:00pm & 10:00pm
- Monday 30th October – 8:00pm & 10:00pm
Tours occur at specific times throughout the year
The Crumlin Road Gaol has been interconnected with Paranormal Activity since it closed its doors in 1996; though some prison officers and prisoners would suggest that this relationship has been longer…
About the Investigation
Are you brave to search for paranormal activity in one of Belfast’s most haunted buildings? There have been sightings, noises and unexplained happenings within the walls that have seen 17 men executed over its 150 year history. This Paranormal investigation will take you to the various hot spots of the Gaol where Paranormal Activity has been reported and the guide will tell you off the harrowing stories associated with these areas.
Experience the most active areas in the Gaol with equipment as used by experts while conducting your very own ghost hunt.
Information & Terms
- Paranormal investigations are carried out in low light conditions and are not for the faint hearted!
- Suitable warm clothing and flat shoes must be worn.
- All tickets booked are strictly non-refundable, ticket transfers may be offered subject to availability and at a cost of £5.00 per ticket
- Please be aware tours will start at the advertised time.
- If you are late entry will be refused and this is strictly non-refundable.
- Please note the Paranormal Investigation carries an age restriction, customers must be 18 or over and ID may be requested.