Crumlin Road Gaol Visitor Attraction & Conference Centre is committed to Positively influencing tomorrow.
To achieve this we are committed to being a sustainable organisation, which includes:
- You Being socially responsible;
- Minimising our environmental impact; and
- Promoting a positive working environment.
Although driven by a desire to be sustainable because it’s the right thing also believe it will:
- Bring competitive advantage as our customers and visitors as th increasingly prefer to do business with a socially responsible and environmentally sustainable company.
- Help to attract and retain the best staff as employees look for the same commitments to social and environmental responsibility and a positive working environment will benefit our staff.
Crumlin Road Gaol Visitor Attraction & Conference Centre aims to:
- Set objectives for promoting social responsibility, reducing environmental impact and creating a positive working environment through a sustainability strategy.
- Promote social responsibility through commitment to our support of fair trade, charities and charitable work.
- Record and monitor our environmental impact and publish this thought our Breeam reports.
- Raise awareness of environmental issues among staff, visitors, customer and suppliers, and actively encourage responsible environmental practice.
- Reduce our impact by making efficient use of resources including energy and water, minimising waste and increasing recycling.
- Provide a positive working environment for our staff.